- Visitors are welcome at GLTC to play (ideally with members) for R50 per player per 1 hour session.
- Visitors should sign the visitor’s book and pay their fee into the honesty box BEFORE stepping on the court so that other members can see that visitors have paid their fees.
- Fees can also be paid via Snapscan, which can be found above the Honesty Box.
- Before you go on court and even if the club is quiet, please write on the whiteboard on the clubhouse wall your start time and names. Play is limited to 1 hour if other members are waiting.
- Members have playing preference on the top two courts so visitors can be asked politely to move down to the lower courts.
- Visitors will need to ask the coach or other members for access to the courts.
- Visitors are subject to the Members’ rules, regulations and tennis court etiquette whilst at the club.
- Click here to view the Court Use during the week as sometimes the courts are reserved and not accessible for ad-hoc play.
- Click here to find out about joining our club as a Member.
- No booking of courts.
- Members take precedence over visitors.
- Payments by cash or snapscan.
- Lights can be paid for by prepaid electricity apps on your banking app or at supermarkets such as Checkers, Woolworths etc & then loaded onto the meters at the club.
- Light meters are located on the side of the clubhouse facing the braai area.
- Visitors need a member to allow them access to the courts.
- Visitors are welcome to join at official social times & play with other members.
- We dont rent out racquets or supply balls
Paul de Swardt (079 259 7062)
Greg (072 867 8767)
Captain and Coach:
Lance (074 067 0368)
Wednesdays from 16h00
Saturdays from 13h30
(outside of league season)
Sundays from 09h00 – 11h00
(inside league season)
Upper De Waal Park
Opposite the Medi Clinic
Gardens, Cape Town